As well as the academic articles I’ve published as Dr. Ann Webster-Wright, I’ve written essays about philosophy in everyday life, from hope to peace, authenticity to mindfulness. Below are links to a number of these publications.
- Taking a stand for peace. Griffith Review (2015) Edition 48: Enduring Legacies. https://griffithreview.com/articles/staking-a-claim-for-peace/
- The lure of authenticity: Julia takes a stand. St. James Ethics Centre: Living ethics 2012 (90), 4-5. http://www.ethics.org.au/on-ethics/our-articles/february-2012/the-lure-of-authenticity-julia-takes-a-stand
- Performing in the afternoon: Narrative identity and ageing. Literature in North Queensland: Life Writing, 2012, 39(December), 76-87. http://espace.library.uq.edu.au/view/UQ:300059
- A raft of hope: Navigating political and media spin. St. James Ethics Centre: Living ethics 2013 (94), 4-5. http://www.ethics.org.au/on-ethics/our-articles/august-2013/a-raft-of-hope-navigating-the-media-and-political
- The eye of the storm: A Mindful inquiry into reflective practices in higher education. Reflective Practice: International and Multidisciplinary Perspectives 2013 (14/4), 566-567. http://espace.library.uq.edu.au/view/UQ:305606